Unsolicited Idea Policy
The sole purpose of this policy is to avoid potential misunderstandings or disputes that may occur if G-Form’s products might seem similar to ideas submitted to G-Form.
G-Form and its employees do not accept or consider unsolicited ideas, original creative artwork, suggestions or other works, including new or improved products or technologies, new promotions, processes, product enhancements, product names, materials, advertising or marketing ideas or plans (“submissions”). Therefore, please do not send any submissions in any form to G-Form or any of its employees.
If you do send us any submission(s), despite our request otherwise, then regardless of what your submission says, you agree to the following terms in relation to your submissions. You agree that:
- Your submissions and their contents will automatically become the property of G-Form;
- G-Form will not owe you any compensation for your submission(s);
- G-Form may use or redistribute the submissions and their contents for any purpose and in any way, in any existing or later developed media;
- G-Form does not have an obligation to review the submission(s); and
- G-Form does not have an obligation to keep any submission(s) confidential;
- G-Form does not have any obligation to confirm your submission.
Other ways to contact us
Talk to real, live Providence-based humans!
401-250-5555 (Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm EST)
We actually still have a fax machine, too: 401-250-5554
233 Richmond Street
Providence, RI 02903
Visitors: Please use the entrance on 16 Elbow St.