What Our Employees Are Saying
Stephanie Thorn, Senior Product Development EngineerHaving started at the factory right out of college, I've been afforded many opportunities to grow, learn and move up in the company.
At G-Form/Polyworks since 2007
Nick Surface, Global Marketing ManagerG-Form is a fun, and energetic place to work. There are always new doors opening up and the challenge is always fresh and full of possibilities. One of the most exciting things about working here is the opportunity to shape a brand that is so revolutionary.
At G-Form since 2016
Jim Gaudet, Senior Director of CommercializationThankfully today I work with an amazing group of people committed to producing the best protective gear on the planet. I wake up every day excited to go to work and see the challenges the day will bring knowing in the end I will have a part in making the world a safer place to PLAY!
At Polyworks/G-Form since 1999
Licinia Estrella, Order Processing CoordinatorI highly recommend this company if you are looking for a diverse work environment and have a preference working for a smaller size company that is growing at a fast pace. Since I've been here our workforce has probably doubled in size and our customer base is growing rapidly worldwide. This is a company that values their employees which keeps you motivated and makes you feel appreciated which is hard to find nowadays.
At G-Form since 2016
Gerard (Gerry) Tetreault, ProductionI have been here 4 years now. And I am happy here. I like the work I do. I work in Maintenance. Every day I learn something new. It makes my job easier. It makes me want to come back the next day.
At Polyworks since 2013
- Every Wednesday we have free lunch catered and we keep a kitchen stocked with (occasionally healthy) snacks to keep you fueled through the week.
- On-site gym though there's no requirement to be an athlete or gym rat to work here.
- Fun quarterly events for G-Form and Polyworks employees.
- Whether you prefer to keep it casual or dress to the nines, the dress code here is relaxed so you can be yourself.
- Comprehensive benefits package with medical, dental, and vision insurance, plus FSA and dependent care.
- 401(k) with a competitive matching percentage.
- Company-paid life and long-term disability insurance.
- Ten paid holidays on top of your paid time off.
- Discounts on G-Form products as well as affiliate vendor products.
G-Form Pads are Designed and Manufactured in the USA
We manufacture our products pads at our very own plant in Rhode Island! Polyworks creates the padded heart and soul of the protection we're known for. They're close by in Smithfield and we get together at quarterly company events. Our open jobs list includes those at Polyworks so take a look if you're interested in the manufacturing end of things.